"52% of participants given a promotional item ultimately did business with that company, the remaining 48% of participants said they would be more likely to do business with that company in the future because of their gesture."

To help you promote your product, business or corporate event, SGL offer a wide selection of great value products. Pens, mugs, mouse mats, umbrellas, keyrings, rulers, lanyards, bags, notepads - you name it, we've thought of it.